Say it isn't so...it's time to celebrate with Little Miss O!
Although a little early, we celebrated Olivia's 1st Birthday last weekend...Minnie style.
Smile Birthday Girl...all eyes are on you!
Olivia's first baby doll stroller. Noah and Brady have been warned...don't even try to put your little sister in that stroller which definitely means that they have been given the all-clear to get in.
Seriously Mom....why is everyone looking at me?
Hmmm...I don't know what this is but I think I might like to try it.
"Come on Olivia...just try it. It's GOOD!!"
Two hands are always better than one!
Yummy...this is good!
Is this stuff supposed to be so sticky?
Nothing's better than two handfuls of sugar.
Eww...it's squishy Mom!
Are they really going to let me eat this entire cake? I'm not complaining...just wondering.
Oh what fun~~~~ I remembered to check out the blog. I laughed so hard I was crying at the Fathers Day ride. (Missing the boat) I think you missed your calling Meg, I think you should be writing short stories, your sayings under the picture are great!!!!!!
What a great weekend, need to see your kidos more.
He's a working Dad, and she's a working Mom. With three young children, each day tends to be a bit busy and a bit hectic. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in this household. However, these kiddos are growing up way too fast, and sometimes it's hard to keep up. That's why we created this blog...not only as a way to keep our memories close at hand but also as a way for our families to watch our little ones grow. We hope you find our blogs just as fun and exciting as we do! Stay tuned for the latest adventures from our two boys and our little lady!
Oh what fun~~~~ I remembered to check out the blog. I laughed so hard I was crying at the Fathers Day ride. (Missing the boat) I think you missed your calling Meg, I think you should be writing short stories, your sayings under the picture are great!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great weekend, need to see your kidos more.
Love you all, Aunt Renie