Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Noah!

January 8th, 2005 - 9:00 PM -- As I'm preparing to put my jammies on and get settled in for the night, I feel something very strange...a small *gush* of sorts. I casually tell Josh as I head towards the bathroom, "I think my water just broke." "WHAT????"

January 9th, 2005 - 4:22 PM -- our lives are forever changed as Noah Donald Blair makes his debut. As Josh and I were reminiscing over Noah's birthday, we came to the following conclusions:

1) that boy is as stubborn today as he was 6 years ago!!!
2) that kid had it made...first born...mom and dad all too himself! (He STILL has it made being the oldest!)
3) he LOVED books...kids' books, magazines, store ads...you name it, he "read" it. (He still loves books but can now read a few words here and there.)
4) he also LOVED any toy with wheels...planes, trains, and automobiles. (Do wheels on Mario Kart for Nintendo DS still count?)
5) he loved waffles, goldfish, chicken nuggets, and granola bars. (Yep...still picky...some days are worse than others. Is it a bad omen that he already knows what a "create-a-meal" is???)
6) life was a heck of a lot easier with two parents and one kiddo. (Yes...things were easier with one child but we wouldn't change that for the world!)

In a nutshell, we're still wondering how we've gone from here...

(A few hours old)

(6 months old)

(1 year old)

(2 years old)

(3 years old)

(4 years old)

(5 years old)


All the way to here...

(6 years old)

Stay tuned for more pictures of Noah's 6th Birthday...Happy Birthday Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment