Sunday, February 6, 2011

Noah's Birthday Celebration

As promised, almost a month ago, the highlights of Noah's 6th Birthday!!! Our day started out as a typical Sunday - sleeping in and enjoying some TV time! Since it was Noah's special day, he got to decide where he wanted to go for lunch. Noah picked McDonald's - surprise surprise! (I'm still not used to the idea of taking my camera wherever I go, so I apologize, no birthday lunch pictures this year!) After lunch, and a quick trip home to get the camera and a coupon (yes - thank goodness I forgot the coupon as it gave me an excuse to get the camera), we headed to stop #2. Noah insisted that he wanted to stay home after lunch and just play with his siblings, but Josh and I had other plans. We introduced the kids to Monkey Joe's - an indoor bounce house of sorts. We've heard lots of rave reviews about this place and decided to surprise Noah and Brady. Needless to say, it was a super pick and I'm pretty sure it beat staying at home. Take a look at the boys in action...

(The boys meeting Monkey Joe.)






They even had a special zone for kids 3 and under - Olivia LOVED her little bouncy house too!



After a trip to Monkey Joe's, we headed to Davenport's newest ice cream shop - Baskin Robbins. Both Noah and Brady enjoyed Mint Chocolate Chip.
And yes, Olivia enjoyed ice cream too - CHOCOLATE! Yummy!!!

We headed home after our ice cream stop where cake and presents were waiting. Yes, I know, ice cream before cake - a bit out of the ordinary! Noah insisted on wearing his birthday crown that he wore at school on Friday. Hey, it's his day right???



Then it was FINALLY time for cake - or rather Noah's choice - CUPCAKES!


Unfortunately, Olivia didn't make it to the cupcake eating. She was a bit tuckered out from the festivities of the day. She went straight from the high-chair to her crib and slept until Monday AM. My-oh-my!

All in all, I think Noah had a pretty good day!

1 comment:

  1. Drew got that same Airbrush Art Kit for his birthday, too! :)

    ReplyDelete